The LS9 series consoles follow in the distinguished footsteps of the Yamaha PM1D, PM5D, and M7CL, expanding Yamaha’s digital mixing console lineup for live sound and installations. While being compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily, both models include features that have been field-proven in previous Yamaha digital consoles as well as outstanding sonic quality.
- 32 mono mic/line input channels plus 4 stereo input channels, expandable up to
- 64 or 32 channels in two layers.
- 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, plus stereo and mono buses with LCR mode.
- Top-peformance analog mic/line preamplifers.
- Compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily.
- Yamaha Selected Channel interface allows smooth, intuitive access to detailed channel functions via a color LCD display and logically arranged encoders.
- Extensive gating,compression, and equalization facilities.
- Built-in USB memory recorder/player for recording or BGM playback.
- Virtual Rack packed with effects and EQ for just about any processing requirements.
- Scene memory for instant store and recall of all console parameters, including head amp gain.
- Advanced access management includes user keys (standard USB memory devices) that can be issued with different access levels for different users.