The PCC160 is a professional boundary layer microphone and an industry standard stage floor microphone. It´s capable of withstanding up to 120dB SPL without distortion. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications.
PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology uses diaphragms so small that any phase cancellations are above the audible range. This results in a wide, smooth frequency response free of phase interference. The PCC160 uses a supercardioid polar pattern that improves gain before feedback and reduces unwanted room noise from the rear.
- Supercardioid polar pattern for impressive gain before feedback
- PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology for a wide, smooth frequency response
- Three-position bass-tilt switch for optimized body noise suppression
- Extremely low profile for inconspicuous placement on the stage floor
- Finely crafted, rugged housing to withstand the rigors of the stage
- Element Type: Electret Condenser
- Freqency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Half-Supercardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Requires +48V phantom power