The USW-1P is a self-powered subwoofer loudspeaker that provides flat response in the 32 – 180 Hz range. The USW-1P performs well with UPA-P Series self-powered loudspeakers to form full-range reproduction systems, and is also compatible with other Meyer Sound self-powered mid-high loudspeakers.
The USW-1P input incorporates a built-in crossover and accepts a full-range signal, allowing for simple daisy-chain signal distribution and eliminating the need for external crossovers. The USW-1P cabinet houses two 15-inch drivers, each powered by a dedicated channel of the proprietary built-in class AB/bridged amplifier (350 watts per channel) with complementary power MOSFET output stages. Each channel features a protection limiter that prevents driver over-excursion and regulates voice coil temperature, allowing high output levels across the drivers’ entire frequency range.
- Output- 550 W
- Coverage pattern- 360 degrees
- Classic design configuration with proven heritage
- High peak power capability for excellent transient reproduction
- Compact cabinet satisfies a broad range of installation requirements
- Flat phase response for optimal crossover to mid/high systems