The UPA-1P loudspeaker provides high power output, low distortion, and consistent polar response in a compact, vented two-way enclosure. The loudspeaker features a 12-inch cone low-frequency driver and a 3-inch-diaphragm compression driver coupled with a 100-degree horizontal by 40-degree vertical constant-Q horn.
The durable trapezoidal enclosure is covered with a black textured hard-shell finish. A protective hex-stamped steel grille and charcoal grey foam cover are included. Standard rigging points are four ring and stud pan fittings (two each, top and bottom) with load rating of 420 lbs (190.51 kg) at a 5:1 safety factor.
- Output- 550 W
- Coverage pattern- 100 degrees horizontal, 40 degrees vertical
- Exceptional fidelity, power capability and extended high-frequency performance
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Wide, symmetrical pattern covers broad listening areas
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout the coverage area
- Predictable array performance ensures system design flexibility
- Surprising power capability in a compact package