The Source Four 750 Watt Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source Four technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
When fitted with a 750 watt HPL bulb, this fixture will provide a beam of 99 footcandles 17.9 ft (5.4 m) in diameter, from a distance of 40 ft (12.1 m). It will throw 53 footcandles 24.6 ft (7.5 m) in diameter, from a distance of 55 ft (16.6 m).
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling
10º, 14º, 19º, 26º, 36º, & 50º field angles all available!