The D40 Lustr+ is equipped with a array of six colors plus high intensity white LEDs to create an ideal frontlight wash fixture for full-range color, with an emphasis on lighter colors and white, optimized for skin tones and light tints for use as a theatrical front light.
ETC’s Desire Series D40 fixture puts the seven-color x7 system into a round theatrical wash light. Highly efficient primary lenses and careful color choices make the D40 fixture ideal for stage, studio and anywhere strong color and high-intensity are requirements. The Selador® x7 Color System™ produces the widest range of spectrally-balanced saturated and tinted color choices available. D40’s rugged die-cast enclosure, noiseless fan-free operation, multiple lens options and advanced user interface make it ideal for multiple applications.
- UL 1573-rated for indoor use
- Power pass through and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Easy-access slots for secondary lenses and standard 7.5″ PAR accessories
- Primary field angle of 17°
- Round and oblong beam-diffusers available
- DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors
- No-noise, fan-free convection-cooling for acoustically sensitive installations